Monday, January 13, 2014

The 24 Day Challenge: Day 1


So, I originally resolved that I would begin the 24 Day Challenge on January 15th. But today was Monday, and it just felt right.. so here I am!

I did my food preparations last night and I officially began the challenge today. So far, so good!

This morning began with an Herbal Cleanse Fiber drink. Although the texture was just awful, it didn't taste too bad. I downed it and then chased it with a glass of water. Lucky for me, the Herbal Cleanse drink is only for 6 out of the 10 day cleanse phase of the 24 day challenge.

I followed the fiber drink with a glass of Spark. Spark is Advocare's nutritional, vitamin packed energy drink that is actually quite delicious and a wonderful alternative to coffee/creamer or soda.

I had a very healthy breakfast of hard-boiled eggs and a banana and a chicken salad with a light drizzle of raspberry vinaigrette for lunch. All in all, I would say today has been great! Let me not forget to mention that I have already had a GALLON of water to drink today!



I am sure I will have more to say about how I'm feeling and what my progress looks like once I get further into the challenge, so I'll update again around day 4 or 5! (around the middle of the cleanse phase)

I can say with confidence, though, that it feels so good to be intentional about what I'm putting into my body, and I hope that only continues :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment