Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The 24 Day Challenge: Day 9


Okay, so I didn't keep my word about posting an update on day 4 or 5 of the challenge! But I'm at least posting again before the "cleanse phase" is over - which is tomorrow!

So far, things have been great! I'll be honest, I wasn't keeping AS close of a track of what I was eating over the weekend; not to say I wasn't "good," but I could have been better. I find that I'm actually way more disciplined when I am at work because the food I have is the food I brought, and it actually takes discipline to prep my meal and snacks for the day.

the cleanse phase has been way better than I anticipated it being! I was of course worried about how it would make me feel to switch my diet so drastically and take all these supplements simultaneously for 10 days - but I've been feeling great! I think I actually have more energy during the day which cannot be said for how I was feeling prior to starting the cleanse.

The hubby and I are both working on portion control, eating lighter, and getting more sleep! I read an article recently on the repercussions of not getting enough sleep and what it does to the body over time... yikes! It's scary.

Overall, I would say I'm very happy so far! I'm looking forward to starting the "Max Phase" of the challenge which includes taking certain supplements throughout the day and I can also start drinking the meal replacement shakes that came with the challenge. I also hope to introduce more exercise into my daily routine for the next 2 weeks. I have been told and have read that it will only aid in the results I see when this whole thing is over with (definitely a given, but important nonetheless..)

I'll still update on here! Hopefully more often than every 9 days :)

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment